James Hardie is one of the most popular siding companies in the world. One of the top-selling products in the world—Hardie® Plank siding—is well-known for it's durability, consistent quality, and a wide variety of colors and styles you can choose from. All James Hardie siding products are a fiber cement material manufactured with exclusive PrimePlus® sealers and primer to provide uniform coverage and an excellent surface for painting. James Hardie awarded us their top rating, an 'Elite preferred' siding contractor. All our James Hardie siding replacement projects come with a 30 year limited transferable product warranty.
Rejuvenate Your Home’s Appeal With James Hardie Siding
There are only a few projects that offer the number of benefits that getting new siding for your home can. It boosts energy saving, redefines exterior appeal, and greatly adds to its resale value. Of course these will depend on the type and caliber of the siding you choose.
As the leading James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor in the Portland area, A Cut Above Exteriors offers beautiful and durable Hardie® Plank siding, which comes in a variety of styles to completely redefine your home’s curb appeal.
James Hardie Styles
- Hardie® Shingle Siding – A clean-lined shingle can soften contemporary-looking designs or add refinement to rustic styles. Make your selection from our Statement Collection products or Dream Collection products.
- Hardie® Plank Cedarmill Siding – A natural cedar look with a soft texture that mimics wood.
- Hardie® Plank Smooth Siding – A sleek, modern siding alternative to traditional wood texturing.
- Hardie® Architectural Siding – Fine sand, sand-grooved, and mounded sand panels give you more style and texturing options.
- Hardie® Panel Vertical Siding – Combined with Hardie® Trim Boards this vertical siding gives your house a rustic board-and-batten look.
Why Choose James Hardie Siding?
James Hardie siding products offer a number of benefits that are simply hard to beat when compared to other options, including:
- Easy Customization – Hardie® Plank siding is easy to customize such that we can craft it to mimic the appearance of everything from stucco to wood.
- Premium Protection – Fiber cement, the exclusive blend of materials that make up this siding is up to five times thicker than vinyl, so it stands up to snow, ice, and hail with ease. It is also resistant to fire, rot, and insects.
- Remarkable Elegance – Hardie® Plank boasts a graceful built-in pattern that can easily make your home the envy of the neighborhood. In addition, we will install it with exclusive PrimePlus® sealers and primer to provide a uniform coverage and excellent surface for painting. This way, you can paint it any shade you choose and it will hold its color without fading, chipping, or cracking.
- Low Maintenance – Hardie® Plank requires very little care to maintain its appeal. In most cases, a simple wash down with a garden hose every now and then is all you need to keep your facade looking neat and classy.
Free Price Quote On Hardie® Plank Siding
Let A Cut Above Exteriors install Hardie® Plank siding for your home today. The James Hardie company has named us an 'Elite Preferred' Hardie® Plank siding contractor
, the result of more than two decades of high-quality James Hardie siding installations on homes across the Pacific Northwest. We back our services with a 30-year warranty for your peace of mind.
Call us at 503.334.0743
for a free consultation and price quote.