Why Replace Your Siding?
If any of these things sound familiar, it is time to replace the siding on your home:
- Your siding is prematurely failing because the product is defective.
- Your siding is prematurely failing because it was installed wrong.
- You want to increase or maintain the value of your home.
- The condition of your siding prevents you from selling your house or asking full price for your house.
- There are leaks or water damage that are most likely caused by the siding.
- You are concerned that you might get dry-rot in your structural wall cavities if you do not replace your siding.
- Your family members (especially children) have respiratory problems caused by fungal growth on or in your siding or wall cavity.
- You do not like the way your defective, ugly, or old siding looks.
- You want to update or restore your homes beauty.
- Your siding is failing because it is old or has been exposed to severe weather conditions.
- You are tired of maintaining your siding in its present condition.
- It would cost almost as much to properly prepare and paint your siding as it would to replace it.