A Key Component in Renewal By Andersen's Product Superiority
Renewal by Andersen® replacement windows are made from Andersen's exclusive Fibrex® material. This breakthrough composite combines the strength and stability of wood with the low-maintenance features of vinyl.
Key benefits of Fibrex material:
- Slim, sleek profiles allow more glass area
- Available in 22 standard color options
- Stainable wood interiors available, including oak and maple
- Excellent insulator preventing heat or cold transfer into or out of your home
- Resistant to changes in temperature
- Low maintenance: no need to scrape or paint again Warranted not to flake, blister, peel, pit or corrode.*
Along with color, design and lifestyle benefits, the environmental benefits of how we make Fibrex material led to Andersen Corporation becoming the first and only Green Seal Certified window manufacturer. All of the wood fibers used in the compounding process, as well as some of the thermoplastic polymer, are reclaimed directly from the 65-acre Andersen Corporation manufacturing plant operations in Bayport, Minnesota.